BACK TO MAIN PAGE
EBS Training Academy is an Artisan and Technical Training Company providing Technical Training and Skill Development services to the Engineering Industry in South Africa.
ASSESSMENTS AND TRAINING
• EC have their own in-house specialised and accredited Training Academy : EBS Training Academy (EBS)
• EC and EBS are totally focused upon and passionate about SKILLS DEVELOPMENT.
two fully equipped training centres/facilities
Strategically situated in eMalahleni and Vanderbijlpark, which have a combined capacity for 250 x Trainees per annum.
ebs training centre capacity
• 140 Welders
• 90 Boilermakers/Pipefitters
• 25 Riggers
Stringent Selection, Recruitment & Assessment process of all skills
• Qualification “Verification” conducted on all candidates – prior to selections/assessments
• In-house Assessments, Training, Re-Training and Skill Upgrading undertaken (EBS)
Rigging and Slinging
Technical Skills Upgrades and Skills programmes
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE of WELDING: Accredited Training Body (ATB)
Accredited Training Service Provider
Our Quality is managed by a structured Quality Management System (QMS) based upon
the ISO 9001 International Standard.
EBS has recognised the need for highly skilled welders due to modern advancements in materials and production processes. Skilled welders need to be proficient in a wide variety of welding techniques/processes whilst simultaneously being capable of continually producing high quality welds in often difficult conditions.
EBS offers highly effective Training in pipe, fillet and plate welding utilising Tig and MMA processes in 1G to 6G positions. Materials include P91 and various stainless steels and alloy materials.
Similarly Pipe Fitters and Boilermakers also need to be properly prepared for modern processes and increasingly exacting Quality Standards. EBS makes extensive use of simulation and mock-ups to enable Trainees to prepare themselves for the work environment in a supportive learning environment.
Further Services offered by EBS include;
Assessment and Competency Certification (RPL) based on:
• Client Specifications (Job Profiles) and Main Agreement Schedules
• Unit Standards - as required
Establishment, Set-up and Management of Technical Training Centres
• Totally flexible and cost effective solutions offered which could include facilities, equipment, material and consumables, trainers, assessors, coaches and/or training material and courses.
• Includes all administration with training authorities, skills plans and training grants.
Customized Technical Training for CLIENTS
EBS assists Clients by providing the following training services:
• Training needs analysis;
• Complete Technical Training for Clients;
• All administration with regard to learner training, and;
• Pre-evaluation of candidates/trainees with regards to trainability, entrance levels and trade test readiness;
• Trade Test Preparation
EBS (PTY) LTD
All Rights Reserved © 1997-2017
Member of the Eduardo Group of Companies
EBS HEAD OFFICE
Tel: +27 (0)13 - 656 4811/4812
Tel: +27 (0)87 - 751 1013
Fax: +27 (0)13 - 656 5673
Tel: +27 (0)13 - 692 3608/8023
Tel: +27 (0)87 751 1014
Tel: +27 (0)13 - 692 8010/8031
Fax: +27 (0)13 - 692 3685
EDFIN (Pty) Ltd
EBS (Pty) Ltd
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .